English to Norwegian Translation Services
English to Norwegian translation services offered by Norwegian translators based in the United Kingdom via Translator UK.
Translator UK has established itself as a leading English to Norwegian translation services provider in the United Kingdom and offers an ever-growing range of language-related services in both languages. Below you will find a summary of our core English to Norwegian translation services.
We also provide a free quotation for all English to Norwegian translations; therefore, you can compare the costs of our services against our competitors quickly and without commitment.
Our team of experienced English to Norwegian translators will work with you to deliver whatever type of translation you require. Should you require any other type of translation service not listed below from English to Norwegian, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- English to Norwegian document translation
There are a wide range of documents that can be translated from English to Norwegian for different purposes. In our many years of operation, Translator UK has never come across any English documents that we could not translate into Norwegian for our clients. Just a few of these documents are listed here:
- English books
- English legal tenders
- English marriage certificates
- English property contracts
- English medical documents
- Learn more about translating documents into Norwegian -
- English to Norwegian website translation
When translating a website from English to Norwegian there are many factors involved in the translation of the text. Source code formatting, text-within-images and many other fine details must be taken into consideration.
It is for this reason that Translator UK has experienced IT experts in London at the ready for consultation and to ensure that your website translated into Norwegian is completed to the highest standard.
- Learn more about translating a website into Norwegian -
- English to Norwegian sworn translation
If you have been told that you require a English to Norwegian translation by a lawyer, estate agent, court, or another official body, then Translator UK can help. A sworn translation of a document or certificate being translated into Norwegian is different to translating into other languages and Translator UK have experienced English to Norwegian sworn translators in London and throughout the United Kingdom that work in conjunction (as an when needed) with notary publics and the foreign office.
- Learn more about the sworn translation procedure -
- English to Norwegian mobile app translations
Whether you have created an iOS or Android mobile application in English, the advantages to translating it to Norwegian is obvious. The global Norwegian-speaking market is an enormous potential user-base for your app and without having the app itself and all supporting marketing material and website translated into Norwegian, you may be missing out on this market entirely.
- Learn more about having your Android or iOS app translated into Norwegian -
- English to Norwegian certified translation
There are many instances where one may need a English to Norwegian certified translation and Translator UK has a team of certified translators in London and throughout the United Kingdom ready to assist you. If you require any type of translation to be certified, whether it be a birth certificate, police record, or any other official document translated to Norwegian, we can help.
- Learn more about Norwegian certified translations -
- English to Norwegian technical translation
A technical translation is a document or text where the subject matter is complex or very specialised to a particular theme, industry or specialty. English to Norwegian technical translations provided by Translator UK translators are always of the highest standard and always performed by native Norwegian translators.
- Learn more about technical translation services -
- English to Norwegian medical translation
Medical translations from English to Norwegian are highly specialised translations (in fact, they are considered technical translations) requiring experienced and educated medical translation professionals. Translator UK has native Norwegian-speaking medical translators available for your medical translation project.
- Learn more about medical translation services -
- English to Norwegian certificate translation
Certificate translations from English to Norwegian are official translations, normally either certified or sworn that include birth certificates, marriage certificates, and many more. Translator UK has native Norwegian translators with experience in certificate translations and the formatting they require at your disposal.
- Learn more about translating a certificate into Norwegian -
- English to Norwegian interpreting services
Professional English to Norwegian interpreting involve on-the-fly translation from one language to another verbally. Depending on how many parties are involved in the business meeting, conference or other event, several interpreters can provide a range of services including synchronous interpreting into Norwegian or other languages.
- Learn more about interpreting services -
- English to Norwegian standard translation
Translator UK provides English to Norwegian standard translation services to all business and private clients in London and throughout the United Kingdom. This type of translation is when the source content is straight-forward, there are no technical terms throughout the text and it is provided in a text-ready format such as Microsoft Word, or even an email. This basic English to Norwegian translation does not include typesetting.
- Learn more about standard translation services -
- English to Norwegian legal translation
If you have been told that you require a English to Norwegian legal translation by someone, then you will need to ask a little bit more information about the type of legal translation you require. Depending on the final use of your translation, this could involve a certified translation into Norwegian, a sworn translation of your English document, or even a notarised translation.
- Learn more about the types of legal translations into Norwegian -
- Norwegian to English translations
If you require the inverse of this translation language pair (Norwegian to English), this is also a service we offer here at Translator UK.
- See core translation services from Norwegian to English -
English to Norwegian Translation Services Review
In the past year, Translator UK has been working with many clients providing English to Norwegian translation services and we have received 116 reviews across various review-channels for the Norwegian translator's work. As of the 1st of Apr, 2020, the overall rating for our English to Norwegian translation services was 4.4 out of 5 stars. If you have used our English to Norwegian translation services and would like to leave a review for other would-be clients to see, please see: Review Translator UK.
English to Norwegian Translator Qualifications
All of our English to Norwegian translators have been thoroughly vetted and have at a bare minimum the following qualifications:
- University educated in translation from English to Norwegian
- Native Norwegian speakers
- Experienced with the subject matter of your English text
- Accredited by one or more translation institutes for their previous Norwegian translation experience
- Learn more about our English to Norwegian translators
English to Norwegian Translator Jobs
If you are a qualified English to Norwegian translator that has a university degree in translation and are not yet registered with us, we would be delighted to hear from you. Simply email your CV and references to email@example.com and our HR department will be in touch with you shortly thereafter.