Spanish to Italian Translator Jobs
Jobs and career opportunities for Spanish to Italian translators with Translator UK Translation Agency
Thank you for your interest in becoming a freelance translator for Translator UK. Please note, this page is relating to a position for a freelance translator from Spanish to Italian. If you are interested in becoming a translator from Italian to Spanish instead, please see: Italian to Spanish jobs available
As you would have seen on our job posting, Translator UK is looking to recruit 5 to 10 experienced Spanish to Italian translators for ongoing work. This position is on a freelance / contractor basis, but could lead to a full-time position (if desired).
Please note that the following criteria are mandatory, and if you do not match any of these, please do not send your CV as it will be ignored.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do match all of the criteria, even if you are passed up for this project, we will hold onto your contact details and potentially contact you in the future.
- Native Italian Speaker
- University educated in Spanish to Italian translation
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Spanish to Italian translator
- Some experience performing Italian Website Translations
- Centrally located in London, or nearby in the UK
Should you wish to apply for this position, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject of the email being: "Spanish to Italian Translator CV"
- Your standard freelance rates
- A direct link to your Proz profile
- Your availability over the next month
- Your CV (with references)