French to Estonian Translator Jobs
Jobs and career opportunities for French to Estonian translators with Translator UK Translation Agency
Thank you for your interest in becoming a freelance translator for Translator UK. Please note, this page is relating to a position for a freelance translator from French to Estonian. If you are interested in becoming a translator from Estonian to French instead, please see: Estonian to French jobs available
As you would have seen on our job posting, Translator UK is looking to recruit 5 to 10 experienced French to Estonian translators for ongoing work. This position is on a freelance / contractor basis, but could lead to a full-time position (if desired).
Please note that the following criteria are mandatory, and if you do not match any of these, please do not send your CV as it will be ignored.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do match all of the criteria, even if you are passed up for this project, we will hold onto your contact details and potentially contact you in the future.
Mandatory Criteria for French to Estonian translators
- Native Estonian Speaker (mother tongue as Estonian)
- University educated in French to Estonian translation
- Minimum 2 years experience as a French to Estonian translator
- Some experience performing Estonian Website Translations
Additional (desired) criteria for French to Estonian translators
Please mention if you comply with these additional criteria in your cover letter or email.
- Centrally located in London, or elsewhere in the UK
- Can receive payments via PayPal or TransferWise
- Are authorised by the appropriate govenerment body to perform sworn or legalised translations from French to Estonian
How to apply for French to Estonian translator role at Translator UK
Should you wish to apply for this position, please send the following to email@example.com, with the subject of the email being: "French to Estonian Translator CV"
- Your standard freelance rates
- A direct link to your Proz profile
- Your availability over the next month
- Your CV (with references)