An Estonian legal translation is the translation of any Estonian document arising from or to be used within the legal system of a country or any official entity such as contracts, certificates, court documents, title deeds, mortgage deeds, insurance policies etc. The list is endless. Usually for documents like these, you will need an official Estonian translation. The type of official translation will depend on the language pair involved and the country in which the translation is going to be used. This is because some countries have governing bodies regulating official translations i.e. a sworn translation system.
If the translation is going to be used in the UK, you will more often than not require an Estonian certified translation. This is basically signed and stamped by a qualified Estonian translator as a true and exact translation. The UK does not have any sworn translation system. On the other hand if the document is to be used in another country such as in Spain, where there is indeed a sworn translation system in place (governed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Spain), you will need atraduccion jurada of your document. The same goes for documents to be used in other European countries such as Italy, France, Austria, Germany etc. who all have a sworn translation system in place.
Legal translation from Estonian can also imply the translation of Estonian documents containing specialised legal terminology. This does not necessarily mean the translation must be official, just that the translator doing the work must be knowledgeable in law. In fact when it comes to legal translation, it is important that the translator is not only qualified in translation but also specialises in Estonian legal translation or holds some sort of qualification in law so that they understand completely the meaning of the source text. If the text is very specialised it is best if the translator is also an Estonian lawyer / solicitor as often only a law graduate will understand the complexities and peculiarities of Estonian legal documents.
When performing Estonian legalised translations, it is imperative that our Estonian translators be provided with a clear and high-quality scan of your document in order to ensure that the translation will be accurate. Furthermore, if there are any marks, stamps or markings of any kind on the reverse of the document, please include a scan of this within your email as well.Estonian Legal Translations United Kingdom Translator UK Translator UK https://translatoruk.co.uk/estonian/legal-translations/
Further information about the services provided by our Estonian translators can be found here: Estonian Translators
Translator UK provides many other types of translation services from and into Estonian. For a full list of these services offered, please see; Estonian Translation Services
Estonian Translation Languages
Below is a list of the most common Estonian translation languages that Translator UK, as a diverse translation agency, works with. If you require Estonian translation into or from a different language, we will most certainly be able to assist you. Please contact us and one of our translation services representatives will be glad to assist.
- English to Estonian Translators in the United KingdomOfficial English to Estonian translators based in the UK providing professional translation services.English to Estonian TranslationUnited KingdomTranslator UKTranslator UKEnglish to Estonian Translation
- Estonian to English Translators in the United KingdomOfficial Estonian to English translators based in the UK providing professional translation services.Estonian to English TranslationUnited KingdomTranslator UKTranslator UKEstonian to English Translation
- Estonian to French Translators in the United KingdomOfficial Estonian to French translators based in the UK providing professional translation services.Estonian to French TranslationUnited KingdomTranslator UKTranslator UKEstonian to French Translation
- Estonian to Spanish Translators in the United KingdomOfficial Estonian to Spanish translators based in the UK providing professional translation services.Estonian to Spanish TranslationUnited KingdomTranslator UKTranslator UKEstonian to Spanish Translation
- French to Estonian Translators in the United KingdomOfficial French to Estonian translators based in the UK providing professional translation services.French to Estonian TranslationUnited KingdomTranslator UKTranslator UKFrench to Estonian Translation
- Spanish to Estonian Translators in the United KingdomOfficial Spanish to Estonian translators based in the UK providing professional translation services.Spanish to Estonian TranslationUnited KingdomTranslator UKTranslator UKSpanish to Estonian Translation
More about Estonian Legal Translation Services
To get in touch with one of our project managers and discuss your Estonian legal translation requirements, please call, email or use our contact form.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: +44 (0) 207 993 4894