Spanish to Ukrainian Translator Jobs
Jobs and career opportunities for Spanish to Ukrainian translators with Translator UK Translation Agency
Thank you for your interest in becoming a freelance translator for Translator UK. Please note, this page is relating to a position for a freelance translator from Spanish to Ukrainian. If you are interested in becoming a translator from Ukrainian to Spanish instead, please see: Ukrainian to Spanish jobs available
As you would have seen on our job posting, Translator UK is looking to recruit 5 to 10 experienced Spanish to Ukrainian translators for ongoing work. This position is on a freelance / contractor basis, but could lead to a full-time position (if desired).
Please note that the following criteria are mandatory, and if you do not match any of these, please do not send your CV as it will be ignored.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do match all of the criteria, even if you are passed up for this project, we will hold onto your contact details and potentially contact you in the future.
Mandatory Criteria for Spanish to Ukrainian translators
- Native Ukrainian Speaker (mother tongue as Ukrainian)
- University educated in Spanish to Ukrainian translation
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Spanish to Ukrainian translator
- Some experience performing Ukrainian Website Translations
Additional (desired) criteria for Spanish to Ukrainian translators
Please mention if you comply with these additional criteria in your cover letter or email.
- Centrally located in London, or elsewhere in the UK
- Can receive payments via PayPal or TransferWise
- Are authorised by the appropriate govenerment body to perform sworn or legalised translations from Spanish to Ukrainian
How to apply for Spanish to Ukrainian translator role at Translator UK
Should you wish to apply for this position, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject of the email being: "Spanish to Ukrainian Translator CV"
- Your standard freelance rates
- A direct link to your Proz profile
- Your availability over the next month
- Your CV (with references)
There are many other related jobs that Translator UK requires to be filled apart from translators. Below are just a few of the many resources that Translator UK is often in search of. Again, this is always done on a project-by-project basis, so please feel free to send through your CV if you are experienced at any (or several) of the following:
- Ukrainian Web Development
- Ukrainian Interpreting
- Graphic Design
- Legal Consulting
- Medical Consulting
- Ukrainian Internet Marketing