Spanish to Hindi Translator Jobs
Jobs and career opportunities for Spanish to Hindi translators with Translator UK Translation Agency
Thank you for your interest in becoming a freelance translator for Translator UK. Please note, this page is relating to a position for a freelance translator from Spanish to Hindi. If you are interested in becoming a translator from Hindi to Spanish instead, please see: Hindi to Spanish jobs available
As you would have seen on our job posting, Translator UK is looking to recruit 5 to 10 experienced Spanish to Hindi translators for ongoing work. This position is on a freelance / contractor basis, but could lead to a full-time position (if desired).
Please note that the following criteria are mandatory, and if you do not match any of these, please do not send your CV as it will be ignored.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do match all of the criteria, even if you are passed up for this project, we will hold onto your contact details and potentially contact you in the future.
Mandatory Criteria for Spanish to Hindi translators
- Native Hindi Speaker
- University educated in Spanish to Hindi translation
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Spanish to Hindi translator
- Some experience performing Hindi Website Translations
Additional (desired) criteria for Spanish to Hindi translators
Please mention if you comply with these additional criteria in your cover letter or email.
- Centrally located in London, or elsewhere in the UK
- Can receive payments via PayPal or TransferWise
- Are authorised by the appropriate govenerment body to perform sworn or legalised translations from Spanish to Hindi
How to apply for Spanish to Hindi translator role at Translator UK
Should you wish to apply for this position, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject of the email being: "Spanish to Hindi Translator CV"
- Your standard freelance rates
- A direct link to your Proz profile
- Your availability over the next month
- Your CV (with references)