Romanian to French Translator Jobs
Jobs and career opportunities for Romanian to French translators with Translator UK Translation Agency
Thank you for your interest in becoming a freelance translator for Translator UK. Please note, this page is relating to a position for a freelance translator from Romanian to French. If you are interested in becoming a translator from French to Romanian instead, please see: French to Romanian jobs available
As you would have seen on our job posting, Translator UK is looking to recruit 5 to 10 experienced Romanian to French translators for ongoing work. This position is on a freelance / contractor basis, but could lead to a full-time position (if desired).
Please note that the following criteria are mandatory, and if you do not match any of these, please do not send your CV as it will be ignored.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do match all of the criteria, even if you are passed up for this project, we will hold onto your contact details and potentially contact you in the future.
Mandatory Criteria for Romanian to French translators
- Native French Speaker (mother tongue as French)
- University educated in Romanian to French translation
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Romanian to French translator
- Some experience performing French Website Translations
Additional (desired) criteria for Romanian to French translators
Please mention if you comply with these additional criteria in your cover letter or email.
- Centrally located in London, or elsewhere in the UK
- Can receive payments via PayPal or TransferWise
- Are authorised by the appropriate govenerment body to perform sworn or legalised translations from Romanian to French
How to apply for Romanian to French translator job at Translator UK
Should you wish to apply for this position, please send the following to email@example.com, with the subject of the email being: "Romanian to French Translator CV"
- Your standard freelance rates
- A direct link to your Proz profile
- Your availability over the next month
- Your CV (with references)
There are many other related jobs that Translator UK requires to be filled apart from translators. Below are just a few of the many resources that Translator UK is often in search of. Again, this is always done on a project-by-project basis, so please feel free to send through your CV if you are experienced at any (or several) of the following:
- French Web Development
- French Interpreting
- Graphic Design
- Legal Consulting
- Medical Consulting
- French Internet Marketing
Not sure if you are right for the role?
We would invite you to review (in detail) the services offered by translation agencies in the UK, and consider how many of the translation services you would be able to provide. Be sure to indicate these services within your cover letter.