German to French Translator Jobs
Jobs and career opportunities for German to French translators with Translator UK Translation Agency
Thank you for your interest in becoming a freelance translator for Translator UK. Please note, this page is relating to a position for a freelance translator from German to French. If you are interested in becoming a translator from French to German instead, please see: French to German jobs available
As you would have seen on our job posting, Translator UK is looking to recruit 5 to 10 experienced German to French translators for ongoing work. This position is on a freelance / contractor basis, but could lead to a full-time position (if desired).
Please note that the following criteria are mandatory, and if you do not match any of these, please do not send your CV as it will be ignored.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do match all of the criteria, even if you are passed up for this project, we will hold onto your contact details and potentially contact you in the future.
Mandatory Criteria for German to French translators
- Native French Speaker
- University educated in German to French translation
- Minimum 2 years experience as a German to French translator
- Some experience performing French Website Translations
Additional (desired) criteria for German to French translators
Please mention if you comply with these additional criteria in your cover letter or email.
- Centrally located in London, or elsewhere in the UK
- Can receive payments via PayPal or TransferWise
- Are authorised by the appropriate govenerment body to perform sworn or legalised translations from German to French
How to apply for German to French translator role at Translator UK
Should you wish to apply for this position, please send the following to email@example.com, with the subject of the email being: "German to French Translator CV"
- Your standard freelance rates
- A direct link to your Proz profile
- Your availability over the next month
- Your CV (with references)