French to Spanish Translator Jobs
Jobs and career opportunities for French to Spanish translators with Translator UK Translation Agency
Thank you for your interest in becoming a freelance translator for Translator UK. Please note, this page is relating to a position for a freelance translator from French to Spanish. If you are interested in becoming a translator from Spanish to French instead, please see: Spanish to French jobs available
As you would have seen on our job posting, Translator UK is looking to recruit 5 to 10 experienced French to Spanish translators for ongoing work. This position is on a freelance / contractor basis, but could lead to a full-time position (if desired).
Please note that the following criteria are mandatory, and if you do not match any of these, please do not send your CV as it will be ignored.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do match all of the criteria, even if you are passed up for this project, we will hold onto your contact details and potentially contact you in the future.
Mandatory Criteria for French to Spanish translators
- Native Spanish Speaker (mother tongue as Spanish)
- University educated in French to Spanish translation
- Minimum 2 years experience as a French to Spanish translator
- Some experience performing Spanish Website Translations
Additional (desired) criteria for French to Spanish translators
Please mention if you comply with these additional criteria in your cover letter or email.
- Centrally located in London, or elsewhere in the UK
- Can receive payments via PayPal or TransferWise
- Are authorised by the appropriate govenerment body to perform sworn or legalised translations from French to Spanish
How to apply for French to Spanish translator job at Translator UK
Should you wish to apply for this position, please send the following to email@example.com, with the subject of the email being: "French to Spanish Translator CV"
- Your standard freelance rates
- A direct link to your Proz profile
- Your availability over the next month
- Your CV (with references)
There are many other related jobs that Translator UK requires to be filled apart from translators. Below are just a few of the many resources that Translator UK is often in search of. Again, this is always done on a project-by-project basis, so please feel free to send through your CV if you are experienced at any (or several) of the following:
- Spanish Web Development
- Spanish Interpreting
- Graphic Design
- Legal Consulting
- Medical Consulting
- Spanish Internet Marketing
Not sure if you are right for the role?
We would invite you to review (in detail) the services offered by translation agencies in the UK, and consider how many of the translation services you would be able to provide. Be sure to indicate these services within your cover letter.