French to Slovenian Translator Jobs
Jobs and career opportunities for French to Slovenian translators with Translator UK Translation Agency
Thank you for your interest in becoming a freelance translator for Translator UK. Please note, this page is relating to a position for a freelance translator from French to Slovenian. If you are interested in becoming a translator from Slovenian to French instead, please see: Slovenian to French jobs available
As you would have seen on our job posting, Translator UK is looking to recruit 5 to 10 experienced French to Slovenian translators for ongoing work. This position is on a freelance / contractor basis, but could lead to a full-time position (if desired).
Please note that the following criteria are mandatory, and if you do not match any of these, please do not send your CV as it will be ignored.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do match all of the criteria, even if you are passed up for this project, we will hold onto your contact details and potentially contact you in the future.
Mandatory Criteria for French to Slovenian translators
- Native Slovenian Speaker
- University educated in French to Slovenian translation
- Minimum 2 years experience as a French to Slovenian translator
- Some experience performing Slovenian Website Translations
Additional (desired) criteria for French to Slovenian translators
Please mention if you comply with these additional criteria in your cover letter or email.
- Centrally located in London, or elsewhere in the UK
- Can receive payments via PayPal or TransferWise
- Are authorised by the appropriate govenerment body to perform sworn or legalised translations from French to Slovenian
How to apply for French to Slovenian translator role at Translator UK
Should you wish to apply for this position, please send the following to email@example.com, with the subject of the email being: "French to Slovenian Translator CV"
- Your standard freelance rates
- A direct link to your Proz profile
- Your availability over the next month
- Your CV (with references)