Farsi to Spanish Translator Jobs
Jobs and career opportunities for Farsi to Spanish translators with Translator UK Translation Agency
Thank you for your interest in becoming a freelance translator for Translator UK. Please note, this page is relating to a position for a freelance translator from Farsi to Spanish. If you are interested in becoming a translator from Spanish to Farsi instead, please see: Spanish to Farsi jobs available
As you would have seen on our job posting, Translator UK is looking to recruit 5 to 10 experienced Farsi to Spanish translators for ongoing work. This position is on a freelance / contractor basis, but could lead to a full-time position (if desired).
Please note that the following criteria are mandatory, and if you do not match any of these, please do not send your CV as it will be ignored.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do match all of the criteria, even if you are passed up for this project, we will hold onto your contact details and potentially contact you in the future.
Mandatory Criteria for Farsi to Spanish translators
- Native Spanish Speaker
- University educated in Farsi to Spanish translation
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Farsi to Spanish translator
- Some experience performing Spanish Website Translations
Additional (desired) criteria for Farsi to Spanish translators
Please mention if you comply with these additional criteria in your cover letter or email.
- Centrally located in London, or elsewhere in the UK
- Can receive payments via PayPal or TransferWise
- Are authorised by the appropriate govenerment body to perform sworn or legalised translations from Farsi to Spanish
How to apply for Farsi to Spanish translator role at Translator UK
Should you wish to apply for this position, please send the following to email@example.com, with the subject of the email being: "Farsi to Spanish Translator CV"
- Your standard freelance rates
- A direct link to your Proz profile
- Your availability over the next month
- Your CV (with references)