Farsi to English Translator Jobs
Jobs and career opportunities for Farsi to English translators with Translator UK Translation Agency
Thank you for your interest in becoming a freelance translator for Translator UK. Please note, this page is relating to a position for a freelance translator from Farsi to English. If you are interested in becoming a translator from English to Farsi instead, please see: English to Farsi jobs available
As you would have seen on our job posting, Translator UK is looking to recruit 5 to 10 experienced Farsi to English translators for ongoing work. This position is on a freelance / contractor basis, but could lead to a full-time position (if desired).
Please note that the following criteria are mandatory, and if you do not match any of these, please do not send your CV as it will be ignored.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do match all of the criteria, even if you are passed up for this project, we will hold onto your contact details and potentially contact you in the future.
Mandatory Criteria for Farsi to English translators
- Native English Speaker
- University educated in Farsi to English translation
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Farsi to English translator
- Some experience performing English Website Translations
Additional (desired) criteria for Farsi to English translators
Please mention if you comply with these additional criteria in your cover letter or email.
- Centrally located in London, or elsewhere in the UK
- Can receive payments via PayPal or TransferWise
- Are authorised by the appropriate govenerment body to perform sworn or legalised translations from Farsi to English
How to apply for Farsi to English translator role at Translator UK
Should you wish to apply for this position, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject of the email being: "Farsi to English Translator CV"
- Your standard freelance rates
- A direct link to your Proz profile
- Your availability over the next month
- Your CV (with references)