Thank you for your interest in becoming a freelance translator for Translator UK. Please note, this page is relating to a position for a freelance translator from English to French. If you are interested in becoming a translator from French to English instead, please see: French to English jobs available
As you would have seen on our job posting, Translator UK is looking to recruit 5 to 10 experienced English to French translators for ongoing work. This position is on a freelance basis, but could lead to a full-time position (if desired).
Please note that the following criteria are mandatory, and if you do not match any of these, please do not send your CV as it will be ignored.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do match all of the criteria, even if you are passed up for this project, we will hold onto your contact details and potentially contact you in the future.
- Native French Speaker
- University educated in English to French translation
- Minimum 2 years experience as a English to French translator
- Some experience performing French Website Translations
- Centrally located in London, or nearby in the UK
Should you wish to apply for this position, please send the following to email@example.com, with the subject of the email being:
"English to French Translator CV"
- Your standard freelance rates
- A direct link to your proz profile
- Your availability over the next month
- Your CV (with references / proz profile)
Translator UK on LinkedIn
Over the past few years, we have been making a growing effort to post new job openings and freelance project requests on our LinkedIn page. You will find the specific language pages to the right, but don't forget to follow our corporate page also. You can do that by clicking below: