English to Czech Translator Jobs
Jobs and career opportunities for English to Czech translators with Translator UK Translation Agency
Thank you for your interest in becoming a freelance translator for Translator UK. Please note, this page is relating to a position for a freelance translator from English to Czech. If you are interested in becoming a translator from Czech to English instead, please see: Czech to English jobs available
As you would have seen on our job posting, Translator UK is looking to recruit 5 to 10 experienced English to Czech translators for ongoing work. This position is on a freelance / contractor basis, but could lead to a full-time position (if desired).
Please note that the following criteria are mandatory, and if you do not match any of these, please do not send your CV as it will be ignored.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do match all of the criteria, even if you are passed up for this project, we will hold onto your contact details and potentially contact you in the future.
- Native Czech Speaker
- University educated in English to Czech translation
- Minimum 2 years experience as a English to Czech translator
- Some experience performing Czech Website Translations
- Centrally located in London, or nearby in the UK
Should you wish to apply for this position, please send the following to email@example.com, with the subject of the email being: "English to Czech Translator CV"
- Your standard freelance rates
- A direct link to your Proz profile
- Your availability over the next month
- Your CV (with references)