A Lithuanian legal translation is the translation of any Lithuanian document arising from or to be used within the legal system of a country or any official entity such as contracts, certificates, court documents, title deeds, mortgage deeds, insurance policies etc. The list is endless. Usually for documents like these, you will need an official Lithuanian translation. The type of official translation will depend on the language pair involved and the country in which the translation is going to be used. This is because some countries have governing bodies regulating official translations i.e. a sworn translation system.
If the translation is going to be used in the UK, you will more often than not require a Lithuanian certified translation. This is basically signed and stamped by a qualified Lithuanian translator as a true and exact translation. The UK does not have any sworn translation system. On the other hand if the document is to be used in another country such as in Spain, where there is indeed a sworn translation system in place (governed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Spain), you will need atraduccion jurada of your document. The same goes for documents to be used in other European countries such as Italy, France, Austria, Germany etc. who all have a sworn translation system in place.
Legal translation from Lithuanian can also imply the translation of Lithuanian documents containing specialised legal terminology. This does not necessarily mean the translation must be official, just that the translator doing the work must be knowledgeable in law. In fact when it comes to legal translation, it is important that the translator is not only qualified in translation but also specialises in Lithuanian legal translation or holds some sort of qualification in law so that they understand completely the meaning of the source text. If the text is very specialised it is best if the translator is also a Lithuanian lawyer / solicitor as often only a law graduate will understand the complexities and peculiarities of Lithuanian legal documents.
When performing Lithuanian legalised translations, it is imperative that our Lithuanian translators be provided with a clear and high-quality scan of your document in order to ensure that the translation will be accurate. Furthermore, if there are any marks, stamps or markings of any kind on the reverse of the document, please include a scan of this within your email as well.Lithuanian Legal Translations United Kingdom Translator UK Translator UK https://translatoruk.co.uk/lithuanian/legal-translations/
Further information about the services provided by our Lithuanian translators can be found here: Lithuanian Translators
Translator UK provides many other types of translation services from and into Lithuanian. For a full list of these services offered, please see; Lithuanian Translation Services
Lithuanian Translation Languages
Below is a list of the most common Lithuanian translation languages that Translator UK, as a diverse translation agency, works with. If you require Lithuanian translation into or from a different language, we will most certainly be able to assist you. Please contact us and one of our translation services representatives will be glad to assist.
- English to Lithuanian Translators in the United KingdomOfficial English to Lithuanian translators based in the UK providing professional translation services.English to Lithuanian TranslationUnited KingdomTranslator UKTranslator UKEnglish to Lithuanian Translation
- French to Lithuanian Translators in the United KingdomOfficial French to Lithuanian translators based in the UK providing professional translation services.French to Lithuanian TranslationUnited KingdomTranslator UKTranslator UKFrench to Lithuanian Translation
- Lithuanian to English Translators in the United KingdomOfficial Lithuanian to English translators based in the UK providing professional translation services.Lithuanian to English TranslationUnited KingdomTranslator UKTranslator UKLithuanian to English Translation
- Lithuanian to French Translators in the United KingdomOfficial Lithuanian to French translators based in the UK providing professional translation services.Lithuanian to French TranslationUnited KingdomTranslator UKTranslator UKLithuanian to French Translation
- Lithuanian to Spanish Translators in the United KingdomOfficial Lithuanian to Spanish translators based in the UK providing professional translation services.Lithuanian to Spanish TranslationUnited KingdomTranslator UKTranslator UKLithuanian to Spanish Translation
- Spanish to Lithuanian Translators in the United KingdomOfficial Spanish to Lithuanian translators based in the UK providing professional translation services.Spanish to Lithuanian TranslationUnited KingdomTranslator UKTranslator UKSpanish to Lithuanian Translation
More about Lithuanian Legal Translation Services
To get in touch with one of our project managers and discuss your Lithuanian legal translation requirements, please call, email or use our contact form.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: +44 (0) 207 993 4894