A Korean legal translation is the translation of any Korean document arising from or to be used within the legal system of a country or any official entity such as contracts, certificates, court documents, title deeds, mortgage deeds, insurance policies etc. The list is endless. Usually for documents like these, you will need an official Korean translation. The type of official translation will depend on the language pair involved and the country in which the translation is going to be used. This is because some countries have governing bodies regulating official translations i.e. a sworn translation system.
If the translation is going to be used in the UK, you will more often than not require a Korean certified translation. This is basically signed and stamped by a qualified Korean translator as a true and exact translation. The UK does not have any sworn translation system. On the other hand if the document is to be used in another country such as in Spain, where there is indeed a sworn translation system in place (governed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Spain), you will need atraduccion jurada of your document. The same goes for documents to be used in other European countries such as Italy, France, Austria, Germany etc. who all have a sworn translation system in place.
Legal translation from Korean can also imply the translation of Korean documents containing specialised legal terminology. This does not necessarily mean the translation must be official, just that the translator doing the work must be knowledgeable in law. In fact when it comes to legal translation, it is important that the translator is not only qualified in translation but also specialises in Korean legal translation or holds some sort of qualification in law so that they understand completely the meaning of the source text. If the text is very specialised it is best if the translator is also a Korean lawyer / solicitor as often only a law graduate will understand the complexities and peculiarities of Korean legal documents.
When performing Korean legalised translations, it is imperative that our Korean translators be provided with a clear and high-quality scan of your document in order to ensure that the translation will be accurate. Furthermore, if there are any marks, stamps or markings of any kind on the reverse of the document, please include a scan of this within your email as well.Korean Legal Translations United Kingdom Translator UK Translator UK https://translatoruk.co.uk/korean/legal-translations/
Further information about the services provided by our Korean translators can be found here: Korean Translators
Translator UK provides many other types of translation services from and into Korean. For a full list of these services offered, please see; Korean Translation Services
Korean Translation Languages
Below is a list of the most common Korean translation languages that Translator UK, as a diverse translation agency, works with. If you require Korean translation into or from a different language, we will most certainly be able to assist you. Please contact us and one of our translation services representatives will be glad to assist.
- English to Korean Translators in the United KingdomOfficial English to Korean translators based in the UK providing professional translation services.English to Korean TranslationUnited KingdomTranslator UKTranslator UKEnglish to Korean Translation
- French to Korean Translators in the United KingdomOfficial French to Korean translators based in the UK providing professional translation services.French to Korean TranslationUnited KingdomTranslator UKTranslator UKFrench to Korean Translation
- Korean to English Translators in the United KingdomOfficial Korean to English translators based in the UK providing professional translation services.Korean to English TranslationUnited KingdomTranslator UKTranslator UKKorean to English Translation
- Korean to French Translators in the United KingdomOfficial Korean to French translators based in the UK providing professional translation services.Korean to French TranslationUnited KingdomTranslator UKTranslator UKKorean to French Translation
- Korean to Spanish Translators in the United KingdomOfficial Korean to Spanish translators based in the UK providing professional translation services.Korean to Spanish TranslationUnited KingdomTranslator UKTranslator UKKorean to Spanish Translation
- Spanish to Korean Translators in the United KingdomOfficial Spanish to Korean translators based in the UK providing professional translation services.Spanish to Korean TranslationUnited KingdomTranslator UKTranslator UKSpanish to Korean Translation
More about Korean Legal Translation Services
To get in touch with one of our project managers and discuss your Korean legal translation requirements, please call, email or use our contact form.
By email: email@example.com
By phone: +44 (0) 207 993 4894